Natalie's Baptism: The Church

I spoke this week about Natalie's Baptism Dress that my mom made, as well as her full Baptism-day look. Next, it was on to the church!

We lucked out with beautiful weather on the day of Natalie's Baptism. Unfortunately, it was also a really hot day and for whatever reason, the church wasn't air conditioned! I felt so bad for all the men in suits!!
Natalie and her Daddy


She did get a bit fussy during the service, but she didn't cry when the Deacon put water on her head so that's good. Here's Natalie with her Godparents, Aunt Melissa and Uncle Michael:
With both immediate sides of the family, I love how she's looking at Chris here.
With Chris's side of the Family
With my side of the family, including Natalie's Great-Grandpa who came all the way from Pennsylvania for the occassion, which meant so so much to me.
Speaking of Natalie's Great-Grandpa, here are some highlights from that weekend...
Then, it was on to Benny's Ristorante for the luncheon! More on that tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: